Overview
 
Overview:

Emerging in the upcoming residential and commercial district of Lahore, Pace Woodlands promises to be a residential project designed for affordable luxuries. Using space intelligently, our community is designed to suffuse its residents with a sense of coziness, comfort and spacious modern lifestyle. Away from the hustle of the city, yet just 1.5 km away from Phase V, DHA Lahore, it spreads over 20 acres of peaceful, lush green land area.

Offering 3 and 4 bedroom houses, adorned with the finest materials for construction, plumbing and fixtures, Pace Woodlands is the perfect family home. For those who require simplicity with a touch of style, our apartments are compact yet spacious with practical spaces for living rooms, comfortable bedrooms, modern kitchens and bath rooms, and convenient underground parking.

Enriched with ceramic and wooden floors, each apartment will have a spacious drawing and dining room, a separate television lounge, a designer kitchen with imported fixtures, en-suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi’s all lending to a unique and sophisticated living environment.

The project also offers other facilities like community center, mosque and shopping facility to the inhabitants.

This project is being developed by Pace's subsidiary company namely Pace Woodlands (Pvt.) Limited.

Floor Plans
Floor Plans
  • 2 Bed Apartment
  • 3 Bed Apartment
  • 3 Bed Ground Floor
  • 3 Bed First Floor
  • 4 Bed Ground Floor
  • 4 Bed First Floor
Price and Payment Plan

Payment Plan

20% Down payment and remaining 80% to be paid in 24 equal monthly installments.

Prices
Type of House
Price
 
2450 Square Feet / 7 Marla (Approx)
60 Lakh PKR
 
2600 Square Feet / 8 Marla (Approx)
68 Lakh PKR
 
2800 Square Feet / 9 Marla (Approx)
75 Lakh PKR
 
Image Gallery